Come out and relax and experience real cabin living, each cabin is equipped with all of the essential amenities including WiFi. There is a television with VCR & DVD players in the main house for your enjoyment as well as a telephone if needed.
Price: $2,000 (US) per hunter
*We do not allow animals at camp
What we will Provide:
- 2 Active baited stands (Set in advance)
- 6 Full days of hunting (a 7th night stay)
- 3 Home cooked meals daily (Bag lunch if preferred to stay in field)
- Accommodations: 2 people per room, bathroom & showers.
- Tracking & retrieval of game and transport back to camp
- Hide removed & freezing of hide for transport home (Not taxidermy)
- Quartering & freezing of carcass for transport home
- BMO Orientation
- Assist in obtaining licences, export permits, firearms form for hunt
What you need to bring:
- Rain Gear, Warm Weather clothing
- Alcohol, if desired. Not Sold at camp.
- Extra boots
- Freezer or Cooler to take meat home
- Gun / Archery equipment and ammunition
- hunting knife / sharpener
- Scent-lock Suit / Sent Killer
- Portable tree stand, cushion, mandatory safety harness
- Old hunting license
- Hunter orange hat & vest (Camo Orange is not acceptable in ontario)
- Non – resident bear hunting licence
- Export Permits
- Firearms declaration forms
- Boat, motor & gas
- Sport fishing licences or Conservation fishing licences
- Outdoor Cards
When entering Canada, you must show proof of citizenship at the boarder.
Acceptable forms of I.D. would be a driver’s license, government photo I.D.,
Bow and rifles are permitted entry into Canada, but handguns and fully automatic rifles are prohibited.
Shotguns must be plugged as to not hold more than three rounds.
A clip is restricted to 5 rounds.
You may also bring up to 200 rounds of ammunition, 40 oz. of alcohol or 24 cans or bottles of beer and 1 carton or 50 cigars across the boarder, duty free.
Canadian Gun Laws:
Anyone entering Canada must now register their firearms at Canada Customs. The fee is $50.00 per weapon (CND Funds.) For more information on the registration of firearms, contact: Canadian Firearms Center, 1-800-731-4000 8:30 am – 8:30 pm E.S.T. Or you can visit them on the web at www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca
Hunting Licence Fee’s: Non-residents of Ontario
Hunters can forward their hunting information sheet they will receive when we receive their deposit. If you return the completed form and a copy of a hunting licence we will process a licence for you prior to your arrival to make everything is correct and you are ready to hunt. You can re-in burse us for it when you arrive. Remember to bring the original of this licence with you when you come.
For Reservations and Contact information visit Bristol Motel Reservations.
Toll Free: 1-866-481-9826